Executive Board Meeting
Sir Branch 19
October 2, 2014
Sir Tom Lathrop called the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m. A quorum was present.
ATTENDANCE: Sir’s in attendance were:, T. Lathrop, D. Deonigi, D. Williams, K. Kuhn, K. Peterson, J. Fernando, J. Barnaba, J. Duncan, B. Persons, B. Stephenson, J. Carl Sr., J. Burton, and M. Mills.
MINUTES: The Executive Board Meeting minutes from September 2014 were approved.
TREASURE’S REPORT: Sir Kuhn reported that total funds in the branch general account are $4,815.55 with an additional $608.19 in the bowling account and $771.11 in the Golf account. Motion to accept the report was seconded and approved.
MEMBERSHIP REPORT: Sir Peterson reported that membership was 126 with 4 inactive. One new member will be inducted today.
ATTENDANCE REPORT: Sir Peterson reported 100 meals ordered and three guests are expected.
BIG SIR REPORT: Sir Lathrop reported
- Holiday luncheon on December 4, will be $30 per person. Sir Barnaba will contact Sir Garcia about entertainment.
- Rooster Tails editor will be Sir Kuhn on an interim basis while the committee continues to work on a Web approach.
- Article about Branch 19 in the Clayton/Concord Pioneer is still be developed by Sir Persons. The publisher is scheduled to be a future speaker.
- The Century Award for Vincent is available, but his attendance is uncertain.
- Hiking as a new activity kicked off last week. Everyone finished the 8 mile trek.
LITTLE SIR REPORT: Sir Duncan reported that today’s speaker would be Randy from In-Shape.
ACTIVITIES REPORTS: Golf, Bowling, and Bocce activities are planning to make reports.
Meeting adjourned at 11:00 a.m.
Duane Deonigi, Secretary